Ashok Barucha’s goal as the lead professional at Transformations Adult and Geriatric Psychiatry is to develop a collaborative therapy relationship with each patient that not only improves their sense of well-being, but also helps them reach their full potential. His services include the following:
Geriatric psychiatry is a branch of psychiatry that focuses on the Adult psychiatry is a branch of psychiatry that deals with (for patients 18 and older)
- Psychopharmacology is the study of the effects of drugs on the human (medication management)
- Consultation with a psychiatrist
Ashok Bharucha, MD, MA, addresses a wide range of ailments and offers one-on-one care to patients suffering from:
- Anxiety disorders are a type of anxiety condition.
- Bipolar disorder and other mental illnesses
- Depression is a type of mental illness.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a type of anxiety condition.
- Schizophrenia has a wide range of symptoms.
- Disorders caused by trauma and stress
- Sleep disturbances
- If cognitive testing is available to confirm the diagnosis of ADHD, it should be used.
- Medical/psychiatric disorders
Ashok Bharucha is known for being a kind, thoughtful, and attentive expert who tailors each treatment to the unique needs of each patient. Dr. Bharucha, a seasoned adult and geriatric psychiatrist, looks forward to providing the professional care and support patients require to continue their self-discovery journeys.